Maximum Potency 100% Pure MCT Oil Capsules - 3000 mg - 120 Cold Pressed Softgels
About the Product:
- SUPPORTS COGNITIVE FUNTION & MENTAL FOCUS: MCT Oil provides long-lasting energy, endurance, metabolic support, and overall health.
- HEALTHY FAT SOURCE: MCT's healthy saturated fat allows the body to keep going strong while allowing you to feel full longer.
- QUICK ABSORPTION: MCT's are metabolized very quickly and easier than other types of fats.
- 100% PURE: Our MCT Oil is derived from Red Palm Oil giving you a natural source of C8 Caprycilic Acid & C10 Capric Acid offering unmatched nutrition with none of the side effects of sugar crashes, headaches associated with caffeine supplements, or jitters.
- GUARANTEED: Our MCT Oil is made here in USA in a GMP Certified laboratory that is an FDA-inspected facility and independently tested, ensuring you the best quality and purity. The capsules are Cold Pressed, Non-GMO & Paleo.
Over the years people have been using MCT Oil for it's life changing health benefits which include:
- Reducing stored body fat
- Increased energy levels
- Balancing hormone levels
- Improving mood & brain clarity
- Regulating Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
- And overall heart health
As you can see, there are a wide range of health benefits for using MCT Oil. It’s amazing that this natural oil can heal so many things. We hope you give ours a try and start rewarding yourself with the benefits today!
So what is MCT exactly? MCT simply stands for medium chain triglycerides, as opposed to long chain triglycerides (LCT), which are found in most foods. MCT is comprised of primarily caprylic and capric fatty acids, and is a light-yellow, odorless, translucent liquid at room temperature. MCT oil occurs naturally in palm oil, coconut oil, and other foods. It has been used to add calories to infant formulas. Recently, athletes, bodybuilders, and diet gurus have jumped on the MCT bandwagon, embracing its fat burning and energy sustaining powers. So why are so many claiming this oil is the fuel needed to help burn unwanted body fat?
According to Dr. Laurie Cullen at the Women's Institute, when MCTs are absorbed into the blood stream, they bypass the digestion process that longer chain fats go through. MCT's provide quick energy for the body and are thus less likely to be stored in the fat cells. Further, Dr. Cullen says that when a meal includes medium chain triglycerides, there is a significant increase in the number of calories burned (thermogenic effect). When more calories are used, fewer are stored as fat, which helps to reduce body fat levels.
Many ketogenic diet and MCT oil spokespeople say that MCT's energy sustaining powers can be explained as follows: when MCT oil is metabolized in the body, it behaves more like a carbohydrate than a fat. Remember that the fuel of preference for the body is carbohydrate. Unlike other fats, MCT oil does not go through the lymphatic system. Instead, it is transported directly to the liver where it is metabolized so it releases energy like a carbohydrate and creates lots of ketones (which can be used for fuel) in the process. So what are you waiting for? Give our MCT Oil Capsules a try and start reaping the benefits today!